CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
The tasks of Customer Experience Manager cover the entire customer experience from being contacted for acquisition or from contacting the customer for information and/or consulting to services and beyond.
About the company
Inchcape is the leading independent multi-brand global automotive distributor, with strong fundamentals and significant growth opportunities ahead. We are on an ambitious growth journey to deliver value to our employees, our partners, shareholders and in the communities where we operate. Inchcape operates in over 40 country markets and geographies across Asia, Australasia and the Pacific; Central and South America; the Caribbean; Africa; Europe and the UK. Inchcape has been in Estonia since 2004, representing brands like Mazda, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, MINI.
The tasks of Customer Experience Manager cover the entire customer experience from being contacted for acquisition or from contacting the customer for information and/or consulting to services and beyond. In order to create an extraordinary experience at every customer contact point and to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, a systematic and competent approach to customer relations is essential. This requires a high level of affinity with customer-specific needs and strong communication skills in each dealership. Customer experience is a cross-departmental and customer lifetime issue. Therefore the Customer Experience Manager has to be installed as a cross-departmental function, forming the bracket around all customer-related activities.
Key focus areas
- Team building (work routines, communication, KPIs, motivation etc)
- Mapping of customer service processes, establishing action plan to ensure processes are followed within the organisation
- Improving the client service culture within the organisation
- Establishing communication processes and routines within customer experience team and between other departments in order to achieve customer experience improvement goals
Challenges we offer
- Build and develop new function from the scratch within organisation
- Team building and possibility to create a customer experience teams across organisation
- Possibility to establish customer centric business culture
Message from CEO
I Invite You to participate in the competition to the position of Customer Experience Manager in Inchcape Estonia.
This is a unique opportunity to build and manage customer experience management function from the scratch within the organization and work towards establishing customer centric culture.
We have superb brands, dedicated and ambitious team and support from the Group – all You need from the company and colleagues to succeed
Come and join us!”
- Relevant educational background
- Experience of developing customer experience function (B2C); successful track record in the field
- Work experience in retail sector; understanding of customer service processes in retail sector
- Team management experience
- Experience of initiating and managing change projects within organisations
- Good English in oral and written
Good to have
- Experience of working in multicultural work environment
- Knowledge of automotive business
Läike tee 38, Peetri alevik, Rae vald, Harjumaa, EstoniaAva kaardil
Adera Executive Search is an executive search partner for Inchcape Motors Estonia in this assignment.
Could You please send Your CV and motivation letter In English by Sept 19th via our website.