HEAD OF ACCOUNTING
Head of Accounting is responsible for leading all Accounting, Tax and Legal Regulatory reporting, Audits, Fiscal obligations, and Policy Maintenance in local market.
About the company
Inchcape is the leading independent multi-brand global automotive distributor, with strong fundamentals and significant growth opportunities ahead. We are on an ambitious growth journey to deliver value to our employees, our partners, shareholders and in the communities where we operate. Inchcape operates in over 40 country markets and geographies across Asia, Australasia and the Pacific; Central and South America; the Caribbean; Africa; Europe and the UK. Inchcape has been in Estonia since 2004, representing brands like Mazda, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, MINI.
Head of Accounting is responsible for leading all Accounting, Tax and Legal Regulatory reporting (including group and management reporting), Audits (including statutory, internal and external audits), Fiscal obligations (including official company papers), and Policy Maintenance in local market, and delivering exceptional quality to maintain Inchcape’s impeccable reputation and robust compliance in all accounting procedures.
- Works closely and in collaboration with other subject matter experts, such as Group Tax, Treasury, Legal, Internal Controls and Procurement to identify and implement continuous improvement, to deliver sustainable, high-quality results
- Leads local Accounting and Tax initiatives (e.g. implement changes per local legislation)
- Interacts with local Custom’s authorities and is responsible for compliance with Custom’s Regulations (If any)
- Supports business digitalization and work optimization
- Develops processes: identifies and implements opportunities to simplify and automate processes aligned with technology implementation (SAP, Automaster, Blackline, COUPA and others).
- Shares and implements best practices with other global Markets
- Is involved in local and Group initiatives including M&A opportunities and transactions
- Process owner for AP/AR/GL Process and strategy
- Works closely and in collaboration with GBS to ensure optimum performance for the AP/AR/GL Team – both in Market and GBS, providing support, guidance and leading by example to ensure full ownership and accountability for end-to-end delivery
- Delivers in scope services via on and offshore teams with SLAs, monitoring service levels via KPIs.
- Monitors team performance through daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs and reporting
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement through root cause analysis and problem solving supported by data.
Key focus areas
- Participation in implementing new SAP version
- Participation in improvement of system integration and data quality (between SAP, Automaster and group reporting module BPC)
- Participation in continuous digitalization of processes
- Team building and management (incl external team)
Challenges we offer
- Initiate and implement major changes in the area you lead
- Possibility to lead several development projects
- Team building and management on international level
Message from CEO
I invite You to participate in the competition to Head of Accounting position at Inchcape Motors
What we can offer to You:
- Unique possibility to work with quality brands in automotive business.
- Inchcape Motors is an international company, in an active phase of change and developments. Head of Accounting has opportunities to contribute to the development and efficiency of accounting and reporting
- The Group conducts regular reviews of existing potentials. When vacancies are formed, people are first and foremost sought inside.
Come and join us!
- Relevant educational background (business, finance, accounting or similar)
- At least 5 years of experience of working as head of accounting preferrably in a group and/or international company
- Knowledge of local tax system and accounting standards, preferrably knowledge of IFRS standards
- Experience of working with different systems (ERP, reporting etc) – technical savvy
- Experience of working in multicultural work environment
- Good English in oral and written
Good to have
- Previous experience of working with SAP and Automaster
Läike tee 38, Peetri alevik, Rae vald, Harjumaa, EstoniaAva kaardil
Adera Executive Search is an executive search partner for Inchcape Motors Estonia in this assignment.
Could You please send Your CV and motivation letter in English by April 22nd via our website.